What is Employee Recruitment?
Employee recruitment is the process of hiring the right person, with the right skills and attitude, to work in a specific role in your organization.
The process typically involves these steps:
- Define the need for the role you want to hire for
- Write a job description
- Write a job ad and post it
- Assess the applicants and make a short list
- Conduct interviews
- Select a candidate and extend an offer
- Sign an employment contract
- Onboard the new employee with orientation and support
When you spend the right amount of time on each step of this process, then you increase your chances of success when it comes to hiring the right employee.
Ask A Business Expert Explains Gross Margin
To learn more then check out our article by business expert Dieter Wentzel that answers ‘How Can I Build An Effective Employee Recruitment Program.‘
Got A Business Question?
Click the link to send in your business question.